Brent Cooper is President & owner of C-Forward, one of the top I.T. service firms in Ohio and Kentucky. A University of Kentucky graduate, Brent has over 24 years of experience in computer networking. Brent currently serves on numerous boards including the Kentucky State Chamber Board (Education & Workforce Chair), the Baptist Health Board, the Northern Kentucky University Foundation Board, the Northern Kentucky Convention Center Board, and the Strive Partnership Board. A graduate of both Leadership NKY & Leadership Cincinnati, Brent is also co-chair of Greater Cincinnati’s Read On! campaign.
Over the years Brent has led numerous organizations and efforts:
* 2005-2007 Welcome House in Covington (Vice Chair)
* 2004-2010 Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board (Board Chair)
* 2005-2014 Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Board (Board Chair 2011-2012)
* 2007-2012 Gateway Community & Technical College Board
* 2006-2016 Northern Kentucky Education Council Board
* 2010-2016 Fort Thomas Planning Commission
* 2014 – Served as the Interim President of the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce & led the NKY campaign for the United Way
* 2015 Led the ArtsWave campaign for Northern Kentucky
Brent is also a regular community columnist for the Kentucky Enquirer, the River City News, the NKY Tribune, NKY Magazine, and the NKY Recorder.
For his community service efforts over the years, Brent has received numerous awards including the prestigious “Unity Award” from the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commmerce (2014), the NKADD’s Community Leadership Award (2005), the Northern Kentucky Health Department’s Award of Excellence (2015), Children Inc’s Charity in Action Award (2015), 4C’s Champion for Children (2014), the Boy Scouts’ Trailblazer award (2013), Kenton County Library’s Mary Ann Mongan Award (2012), the A.D. Albright Outstanding Business Leader Award (2012), and Leadership Northern Kentucky’s Leader of Distinction (2014). In 2006 Brent was named one of Cincinnati’s 40 under 40, and in 2013 was listed #23 on Cincy Magazine’s Power 100.
Brent lives in Fort Thomas with his wife Lisa and his daughters Sydney and Emma.